Accounting is the language of business. By attending this course, you will learn the fundamentals of accounting as well as reading financial statements.
You will also appreciate the relationship between accounting and finance and understand the use of debits and credits. Finally, this course will help you to record financial transactions accurately and summarize them in financial statements.
· Introducing accounting and financial statements
· Double-entry accounting.
· Cash Basis & Accrual Basis.
· Income statements
· The classified balance sheet components.
· The relationship of the statements.
· Cash flow statement
· Adjustments to financial statements.
· Corporate application.